Event Vendor Interest
Community Services Department Event Vendor Interest Guidelines
The City of Fontana welcomes business and organization requests to participate as a vendor in Community Services Department (CSD) special events. If you are a vendor specializing in food/beverage, merchandise, and or providing information, please complete the CSD Event Vendor Interest Form.
All vendors are required to complete the CSD Vendor Interest Form review and approval process including the following guidelines to participate in community events. A completed Event Vendor Interest Form does not guarantee event acceptance and or participation. Event vendors will be evaluated based on event type and need. Department staff will contact the requesting vendor upon receiving the Event Vendor Interest Form.
CSD Event Vendor Guidelines
- Completed event vendor application per event including all required documents.
- Fontana Business License is required.
- Merchandise and food vendors are required to submit a Sellers Permit.
- Food vendors are required to submit a San Bernardino County Health Permit.
- A certificate of insurance including the City of Fontana as additionally insured is required before event day. (this can be provided after approval)
- Completed event specified vender fee payment no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event date including a $3 processing fee.
- Vendor fee is non-refundable unless event is cancelled by the City.
- Booth spaces will be a 10x10 space.
- Booth space larger than 10x10 may be permitted for an additional fee.
- Booth space is non-negotiable on the day of an event.
- Event required identified canopy guidelines:
- Picture of booth set-up.
- Food vendor canopies are required to be flame retardant.
- Summer concert vendors will ONLY be permitted to use solid white canopies.
- All other City events require professionally identified canopies (i.e. banner or business/organization name and/or logo directly on canopy top).
- Set-up late or tear down early will not be permitted.
- Sale of waters and sodas are only allowed at the price of $1 dollar.
- If approved, only sale items on the list given are permitted, unless given permission by a City staff.
- Vendors are alternated through events to allow varied participation opportunities.
For more information, contact the Special Events team at (909) 349-6900 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View upcoming CSD events on the at Events.Fontanaca.gov.